- September 17-24, 2014 - ASB Candidate Applications may be picked up in C-1 or B-9
- Wednesday, September 24, 2014 - ASB Application Deadline – due by 2:05 pm in rooms C-1 or B-9
- Thursday, September 25, 2014 - Applicants will be notified of their eligibility
- September 25 – October 1, 2014 - Campaigning – Students may campaign for ASB Offices
- Thursday, October 2, 2014 - Elections – Voting will take place during the Language Arts Blocks
- Monday, October 6, 2014 - Elections results will be announced
- Thursday, October 9, 2014 - First ASB Formal Meeting at 2:05 – 3:00 pm in room B-9
- ASB Candidate Application
- 2 letters of recommendation
- BGI Continuing Students: A copy of the 2013-14 fourth quarter report card with a minimum of a 2.5 GPA and Citizenship grades of 1’s and 2’s only.
- NEW BGI Students: A copy of the 2013-14 end-of-year report card from your last school with a 2.5 GPA and excellent to satisfactory citizenship grades.
*All flyers, campaign buttons, and posters, etc. must be approved by Mr. Cuevas. Direct your questions to Mr. Cuevas in the front office.